Tuesday, February 6, 2024

I asked Singaporean kids to try Jollibee


I asked Singaporean kids to try Jollibee

I had so much fun filming this vlog with my client's Singaporean kids.

I am sure they had fun too.

Watch and enjoy and don't forget to Like, Subscribe and Share!

In this video, we hear from Singaporean kids about their honest thoughts and reviews on the popular fast food chain Jollibee. You won't believe what they have to say about the food, spaghetti, chicken joy, peach mango pie and overall experience. If you're curious about Jollibee or planning to visit, this video is a must-watch. These kids will give you an inside scoop on what it's like to eat Jollibee, straight from their own unbiased opinions. Let's see what they have to say about this beloved Filipino fast food chain!

Gears used:
Sony A7iv
Sony Gmaster 24-70 Lens
Sony XLR-X3m Adaptor Mic

No comments:

Post a Comment